You can see a previous post about these brownies here.
- 125g unsalted butter
- 200g chocolate buttons
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
Notes: contrary to popular baking methods in where accuracy is key, I’m often more of a “oh just throw it in” type person. 200g of chocolate can easily become 300 and only makes the recipe even better!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 20cm x 31cm baking tray with baking paper. (I also spray it with cooking spray as an extra safety measure)
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat (make sure to stir continuously). Once melted, take off heat and let cool for a minute. This is so the eggs don’t cook
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence and stir well to combine
- Add sugar, flour and baking powder and stir well
- Pour into the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes
- Once cooled, dust with icing sugar and cut into squares
NannySheCanDo & kids. xx