A great mid-week meal. Super quick, easy, and relatively healthy (not including the cheese). The perfect throw together in a rush because I can’t be bothered dinner.
- 4 tortillas
- 50g baby spinach, shredded
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Place tortillas on a board. Combine ingredients in a bowl. Divide mixture evenly over 2 tortillas. Sandwich with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a large, greed non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook quesadillas for 2 minutes on each side or until cheese has melted.
- Cut into wedges and cool slightly before serving.
NannySheCanDo & kids. xx