Also, add a little of your favourite liquor to turn this delicious salad into an adult’s only evening desert!
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- a good handful of fresh mint leaves, torn roughly
- sprinkle of good quality salt
- Mix all together in a bowl and fridge for approximately 20 minutes before serving
Note: If making ahead of time, add in the mint leaves just before serving. This salad will last up to 24 hours in the fridge at best.
NannySheCanDo & kids. xx